- Fast: stats are read directly from memory by coupling our codebase closely with
- Versatile: upstream changes to
dnsmasqcan quickly be merged in without much conflict
- Lightweight: runs smoothly with minimal hardware and software requirements such as Raspberry Pi Zero
- Interactive: our API can be used to interface with your projects
- Insightful: stats normally reserved inside of
dnsmasqare made available so you can see what's really happening on your network
The official FTLDNS documentation can be found here.
pihole-FTL) is installed by default when you choose to enable the Web interface when installing Pi-hole.
FTLDNS will disable any existing installations of
dnsmasq. This is because FTLDNS is
dnsmasq+ Pi-hole's code, so both cannot run simultaneously.