This repository is no longer active. MinorFS2 is being split up into severall new github projects
- RumpelstiltskinFS : Formaly known as MinorFS::capfs, the core sparse-cap filesystem
- MillersdoughterFS : formaly known as MinorFS::tmpfs, the per-process $TMP tilesystem
- StrawFS : formaly known as MinorFS2::granfs, multi granular per process private links to RumpelstiltskinFS
- SpinningwheelFS : formaly known as MinorFs2::homefs, retrofitting file-system for allowing non-minorfs aware apps to use private storage.
- Rumpeltree++ [complete]: C++ Library for managing DACs with sparse capabilities.
- AESsparse++ : C++ Library for sparse friendly AES encrypted files.
- LibMinorFS2 : C/C++ Library for facilitating MinorFS2 aware applications to use attentuation, decomposition and delegation.
- Sesame++ [active] : C++ library for virtually keeping large amounts of files opened. For use in FUSE based loop-back type user space file-systems.
- Pseudodomde : Daemon for looking up different attributes relevant to pseudo persistent process designations.
- Rumpeltools : A set of leveraged authority user-level tools for MinorFs2.
Please check the github pages if you want to keep up with MinorFS2 development. I will be slowly moving all code in this repository to the individual github projects.