Preventing iTunes Preview and App Store pages in Safari from launching iTunes since 2010.
- 2.3.1 Added support for https-based urls
- 2.3 Removed dependency on MooTools, fixed issue #1 & issue #2 on the way
- 2.2.1 New preference: You can now tell NoMoreiTunes to hide the toolbar after 5 seconds
- 2.2 Started rewrite, removing dependencies on MooTools
- 2.1.5 Fixed mistake in Dutch language file, moved project to GitHub
- 2.1.1 Updated design again. The bar is now an overlay and doesn’t push down the page anymore. If you enable the feature in the Extension Settings, NoMoreiTunes will try to close the window for you when you click on the launch button. This will not work for all links as Safari is very restrictive on this behavior and is turned off by default.
- 2.0 New Design, improved AppStore support: Now with a launch button!
- 1.8 Limited support for links from the AppStore (no launch button in the black bar for now)
- 1.71 Fixed a bug introduced in 1.7 which made the button for launching iTunes fail
- 1.7 Bugfixes and more translations
- 1.6 Translations
- 1.5.1 Small glimpse of the next version: A new action bar informs you that the extension did something to the current page and gives you another simple option to launch iTunes
- 1.1.2 Fixes Certificate Problem
- 1.1 URLs responsible for creating new accounts on iTunes will now launch iTunes and no longer be blocked (I think there is some kind of use in launching iTunes in this special case)
- 1.0 Code cleaned up (only one script now), improved display for TV-Shows
- 0.5 Autoupdate fixed, additional URLs added
- 0.4 Icon added
- 0.3 Better video preview (more similar to iTunes Preview pages), corrected access URLs
- 0.2 Fixed scripts, added video preview
- 0.1 Initial release
- Wolfgang Klatt for the initial idea.
- Pepi for an excellent bug report which lead to v1.1
- Alfred Brose for Russian
- Giancarlo Nicolof for Italian
- Amine Benboubker for French
- Christoph Theel for Spanish & Portuguese
- Oscar Palmér for Swedish
- Łukasz Handke for Polish
- Zhusee Zhang for Chinese
- Daniel Göstenmeier for Dutch
Your name here? Help me find bugs or translate NoMoreiTunes, contact me for details.
NoMoreiTunes is licensed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for details.