[2.2.1] - 2016-01-25
- The .nuspec files now contain a releaseNotes elements that points to this file on GitHub.
[2.2.0] - 2016-01-15
- The Gherkin parser was updated to version 3.2.0 (#256) (by @dirkrombauts).
- Other dependencies were updated (by @dirkrombauts).
v2.1.0 - 2015-12-30
- The language of the
.featurefiles can now be set in the MSBuild runner as well. See MSBuild configuration should map Language too (#236).
- Remove potential load failure from the Command Line, GUI and MSBuild runners (#243)
- Some external components were updated.
v2.0.2 - 2015-11-21
v2.0.0 - 2015-11-03
- Pickles uses version 3 of the Gherkin parser, and as such requires .NET 4.5. The new parser is a lot smaller and should be faster too.
v1.2.3 - 2015-10-06
- In the DHtml version, the alignment of the keywords (Given, When, Then) was fixed for non-English languages (#219)