- .NET 6 Support
- I made some decisions for this release that will hopefully streamline the release process and allow me to start addressing some of the outstanding issues on a more timely basis. The framework dependent command line runner, MS Build, and PowerShell packages will be Windows only for now. Self-contained packages for the command line runner are available for Windows, Linux and OSX.
[3.0.1] - 2021-10-04
- .NET Core 3.1/.NET 5 Support!
- All libraries are .NET Standard 2.0 so they will work with anything from .NET Framework 4.6.1 to .NET 5.
- Dropping support for the UI project for the time being until a cross-platform solution can be created.
- Not including a Chocolatey distribution for the time being until a non-windows deployment can be created.
- MsBuild NuGet package is still being worked on. Zip file will be available with this release.
- Development can now be done on Windows, Mac or (potentially) Linux.
- Nuke build will simplify and speed up releases. Removed old build files.
- Multiple updates thanks to Andrey Leskov! (See PR 618)
- Update tests to launch on non-windows platform
- Update cucumber json report format to match official json schema
- Add feature uri to cucumer json report #609
- Add feature and step id, hidden field to Cucumber json report
- Make Pickles.CommandLine packable as dotnet tool
[2.3.3] - 2021-03-11
- Fixing a packaging and deployment error
[2.3.0] - 2021-03-11
- Updated all projects to .NET Framework 4.8. This will help in preparing for the dotnet core update.