Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Automatic Node Bootstrapping - Nodes need a minimum config.json with the token and server IP. When the agent is started, it will be added to the cluster.
- Container Status in Web Console now displays stopped/deleted containers.
- Pictl, the CLI utility, now works under the 2.x releases and has a new feature that shows node metrics.
- Can add Elasticsearch and Kibana server details under the new 'Configure Elasticsearch' menu item.
- Node and Container layout now autorefresh after 15 seconds.
- Improved Grafana dashboard to see metrics by intervals.
- Operations->Kibana has been renamed to Monitoring
- config.kibana replaced with config.monitoring.
- Updated Kibana dashboards for the 6.3.x release.
- Manage Containers can display a lot of nodes properly.
- When config changes are made, they now populate to every node in the cluster
- Initial support for themes
- JerryCluster - Hungry for Containers?
- Elasticsearch Metrics for each node - Monitor CPU, Memory, and disk usage over time.
- elasticsearch_index in config.json is now deprecated.
- Included Grafana dashboard (grafana-dashboard.json) to view host metrics from Elasticsearch.
- Container CPU and Memory metrics are now displayed on the container layout page.
- Container Layout: Container uptime is now displayed
- CSS Enhancements
- Deletes the temporary uploaded files
- No longer have to click on 'Reload Config', config.json is updated automatically when you submit changes.
- Legacy 'Reload config' removed from the webconsole and server.
- Can now update variables cluster-wide in config.json via the webconsole such as:
username, password, syslog, rsyslog, elasticsearch, VIP, theme, token, server, and server_port.
- Merge node functions into combined manage section
- Merge container functions into combined manage section
- Merge image functions into combined manage section
- More consistent user interface and cleaned up navigation
- Refactored node, container, and image listing into a more readable form
- You can now create containers from pulled images.
- Major modal CSS bugfixes
- Cleaner Code
- Rsyslog - Displays date correctly when clicking on 'Today'
- Fixed bug with VIP management to delete and create IP's correctly.
- Can now build fresh Docker images without using the cache.
- Ability to delete images from the Web Console.
- When a container is added, it will be automatically built and started.
- Can now upload a zip containing the Dockerfile and required files for a container.
- The zip archive will be copied to each machine and extracted.
- A percentage of running containers is displayed on the main screen.
- Node status page shows disk, cpu, and memory utilization.
- New /nodes api that gathers host metrics and container info.
- Faster Webconsole: Data is now cached from the server and agent nodes using the new /nodes api.
- Container Display: Can click on a running container to manage it.
- Image Display: Can click on a image to manage it.
- "Run Again" button has been added back to the PiCluster Run command window.
- Scrolling fixed in manage containers.
- Automatic heartbeat can now be re-enabled without restarting server.js