Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- When config changes are made, they now populate to every node in the cluster
- Initial support for themes
- JerryCluster - Hungry for Containers?
- Elasticsearch Metrics for each node - Monitor CPU, Memory, and disk usage over time.
- elasticsearch_index in config.json is now deprecated.
- Included Grafana dashboard (grafana-dashboard.json) to view host metrics from Elasticsearch.
- Container CPU and Memory metrics are now displayed on the container layout page.
- Container Layout: Container uptime is now displayed
- CSS Enhancements
- Deletes the temporary uploaded files
- No longer have to click on 'Reload Config', config.json is updated automatically when you submit changes.
- Legacy 'Reload config' removed from the webconsole and server.
- Can now update variables cluster-wide in config.json via the webconsole such as:
username, password, syslog, rsyslog, elasticsearch, VIP, theme, token, server, and server_port.
- Merge node functions into combined manage section
- Merge container functions into combined manage section
- Merge image functions into combined manage section
- More consistent user interface and cleaned up navigation
- Refactored node, container, and image listing into a more readable form
- You can now create containers from pulled images.
- Major modal CSS bugfixes