Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Automatic Node Bootstrapping - Nodes need a minimum config.json with the token and server IP. When the agent is started, it will be added to the cluster.
- Container Status in Web Console now displays stopped/deleted containers.
- Pictl, the CLI utility, now works under the 2.x releases and has a new feature that shows node metrics.
- Can add Elasticsearch and Kibana server details under the new 'Configure Elasticsearch' menu item.
- Node and Container layout now autorefresh after 15 seconds.
- Improved Grafana dashboard to see metrics by intervals.
- Operations->Kibana has been renamed to Monitoring
- config.kibana replaced with config.monitoring.
- Updated Kibana dashboards for the 6.3.x release.
- Manage Containers can display a lot of nodes properly.