YouTube Subscriptions Bookmark-Friendly Video Titles
This userscript automatically prepends the channel name and the video duration to the video titles in the subscription feed.
- Channel name: Example Channel
- Video title: Example Video
- Video duration: 1 hour, 2 minutes and 34 seconds
- Changes the video title in the feed into: Example Channel [01:02:34] Example Video
The new video title enables you to immediately identify channel, duration and title at a single glance after adding the video to your favorites / bookmark collection by dragging & dropping it via its video title, no editing or other adjustments after the fact required.
- Support for grid and list views
- Support for YouTube's Web Components layout
This userscript is released under the GPLv3 license.
See also the list of contributors.
The official project repository with the issue tracker can be found on GitHub.