Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The Eto.Forms Framework is a cross-platform User Interface framework that uses the native user interface toolkit on each platform. The primary goal of this framework is to provide a way to share common UI code, while having a native experience on each platform.
- Quick Start - Get up and running with Eto.Forms
- Tutorials - Learn how to use Eto.Forms with step by step examples
- Containers - The different containers to position controls on the form
- Controls - List of all controls supported out of the box by Eto.Forms
- Data Binding - How to use data binding and MVVM with Eto.Forms controls.
- Styling - How to apply platform-specific or common code to controls
- Custom Platform Controls - How to create your own platform-specific custom controls
- Embedding Eto.Forms - How to embed Eto.Forms in an existing native application or vice versa.
- API Documentation - API documentation for Eto
- Troubleshooting and Common Problems - Something not working right? start here.
- Contributing - Guide for contributing to the project