picosdk-c-examples is a set of C/C++ examples for PicoScope® oscilloscopes and PicoLog® data loggers.
Examples are provided as Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2015 for Windows Desktop solutions and are grouped by driver name. Each driver folder has a
linux-build-files sub-folder for building applications on Linux and Mac OS X platforms from a terminal window.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (including Express and Community editions) or later.
- A suitable IDE such as Eclipse
- Alternatively, ensure that the
libtoolpackages are installed for your operating system if building applications from the terminal.
- A suitable IDE such as XCode
Drivers are available for the following platforms. Refer to the subsections below for further information.
- Download the PicoSDK (32-bit or 64-bit) driver package installer from our Downloads page.
- Follow the instructions from our Linux Software & Drivers for Oscilloscopes and Data Loggers page to install the required driver packages for your product.
- Visit our Downloads page and download the PicoScope Beta for Mac OS X application.
You can download Programmer's Guides providing a description of the API functions for the relevant PicoScope or PicoLog driver from our Documentation page.
Building example applications
- Open the solution .sln file for the required driver in Visual Studio
- Select the required configuration and solution platform
- Build the solution
Linux and macOS
- Copy the required source code C file (e.g. ps3000acon.c) into the corresponding
linux-build-filessub-folder for the driver or copy the files to another folder
- Open a terminal window
- Run the following commands:
Contributions are welcome. Please refer to our guidelines for contributing for further information.
Copyright and licensing
See LICENSE.md for license terms.
PicoScope and PicoLog are registered trademarks of Pico Technology Ltd.
Windows and Visual Studio are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
macOS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Copyright © 2004-2018 Pico Technology Ltd. All rights reserved.