Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- License change: picotm and its modules are now distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3 or later. Test programs and scripts are distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
- Time/string conversion: The libc module now provides the
- Locale support: The libc module now provides support for locale interfaces. This includes
setlocale()from ISO and
- Module-independent pointer-state: The new ptrdata module provides global and thread-local pointer state. Modules can attach state data to a memory address, or retrieve attached state. The locale implementation uses these facilities.
- Mandate stricter error checking during build and in build scripts. The build scripts now compile all source code with
- Bug fix: Treemap look-up operations for non-existent entries do no longer result in undefined behavior but return a default value. (#286)