Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for MacOS X, Windows and FreeBSD. Picotm now supports MacOS X and FreeBSD natively. Windows is supported through the Cygwin compatibility layer.
- Added feature-test macros. Presence of transactional interfaces for system libraries is now announce at build time by C pre-processor macros. Test for
PICOTM_<module>_HAVE_<interface>to be defined to 1.
- Added test cases for math functions. All functions in the libm module now have at least one test case.
- Bug fix: Don't free alloca()-allocated memory. (#173)
- Bug fix: Decode 'mode_t' as int when used in varargs. (#182)
- Bug fix: Don't roll-back twice during recovery. (#208)
- Bug fix: Don't roll-back when saving FPU exception flags. (#212)