A tiny, hackable BitTorrent client written in modern C++. Based on Rasterbar-libtorrent to provide high performance and low memory usage.
- (Azureus-style) peer ID:
-PI0091-(major: 0, minor: 09, patch: 1).
- User agent:
- The x86 executable is less than 1.5MB if compressed with UPX.
- Native look-and-feel across Windows versions.
- Support for magnet link pre-loading.
PicoTorrent depends only on what Rasterbar-libtorrent needs (Boost.System, and Boost.Random) and all dependencies are conveniently pre-packaged in a NuGet package which will be downloaded as a part of the build process.
To successfully build PicoTorrent, you need the following tools installed,
- CMake (>= v2.8) (installed and added to
- Visual Studio 2015 (Community edition) (with C++ toolset installed)
- Chocolatey (>= v0.9.9.11)
Build PicoTorrent by running the following in a PowerShell prompt,
Copyright (c) 2015, Viktor Elofsson and contributors. PicoTorrent is provided as-is under the MIT license. For more information see LICENSE.