❤️ at DotSlash Hackathon
Dartpad Snippets Made Easy
Teen Tigada Kaam Bigada
- Dartpad is a service by Google to run Dart & Flutter code online (web app), without installing any special softwares.
- If you want to share link to your awesome dartpad code then you've to create a Gist first. Then from the url of the gist, you need to copy id and append it to https://dartpad.dev/ to share your dartpad code's link.
- This is process is very time consuming and involves unnecessary steps. https://github.com/dart-lang/dart-pad/wiki/Sharing-Guide
- Dartpad Generator can be accessed via Mobile app, CommandLine App or VSCode Extension.
- Underneath the hood it makes a POST HTTP call to gist API to generate sharable dartpad
🔗and does the heavy lifting for you.
- Built for Developers by Developers
Clone This Repository
$ cd dartpad_gen_cli/ $ pub get
$ cd bin/ $ dart2native main.dart -o dartpadgen.dart $ ./dartpadgen.dart file1.dart file2.dart ... [fileN.dart]
$ cd dartpad_gen_vscode/dartpad-generator/ $ npm install $ code .
$ cd dartpad_gen_gui/ $ flutter pub get
$ flutter run
Feel free to contribute to the project by creating issues or sending pull-requests.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.