I am a Software Engineer from France
I'm working part-time on open-source on Gladys Assistant, a +40k downloads privacy-first home assistant. It runs on a Raspberry Pi, a Synology NAS, or any machine running Docker.
On my other part-time, I'm working for tech companies on the following technologies:
- Node.js: +8 years of XP, started playing with it in the early days aka Node 0.6!
- PostgreSQL: My go-to database for large server applications. Spent lots of time reading about PostgreSQL performance & tuning.
- Docker: Worked with Docker in production for years.
- Redis, RabbitMQ.
I'm mainly working on the backend/infrastructure side, but I have strong skills in React as well.
📬 Get in touch
- My personal website: https://pierregillesleymarie.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pierregillesl
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/pierre-gilles-leymarie-a83914a7/