- This software has been developed in python 2.7 under Fedora 16 and were successfully tested under Ubuntu 12.04. The following libraries are needed to run the sources:
- python 2.7
- numpy and scipy http://www.scipy.org/Download
- PyQt http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download
- matplotlib>=1.1.0 http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/
- pydicom>=0.9.7 http://code.google.com/p/pydicom/
All those libraries are available for Windows, MacOs and linux platforms. Once those libraries are installed, to run the program simply type:
in the console/terminal.
The Windows version was compiled under windows 7 professional 64 bit.
The compiled versions are slower at the execution because they correspond to a micro python bundle that must be uncompressed before using the software.
When reporting a bug/ problem, please try to be as complete as you can by providing as much information as possible. When crashing, the software will send a message error in the command window (for compiled version) and in the console when used with the source.