I am currently a Junior Software/Hardware Engineer at Algolux, a Montreal-based company focused on robust perception in all conditions for autonomous vehicles or ADAS systems. With degrees in Mechanical Engineering from France (my home country) and Canada plus a huge interest for software and cool tech, I'm working hard to reach a point of cross-functional understanding of products, with the ultimate goal of launching some. Computationally curious, and it’s not up for debate.
Please drop me a line: meet at pierre dot coffee
- Controlling your Electric Kettle [Zero to Product! Ep 1]
- A Wireless Charging Stand for the Essential Phone [Zero to Product! Ep 2]
Some coding stuff
- Parse your .FIT files easily, directly from JS
- Cross-platform Material Design calculator for the Liri linux distribution
A few highlights
- Calm after Storm, the Emptiness of Completing
- 8 Killer Habits That Made Last Month So Productive
- I Will Keep On Eating My Chocolate Omelette
- How I Became a Morning Person in One Week
- Developing Android Apps, right on your Chromebook
Applying AI tools to Computational Mechanics was at the core of my thesis.
- Preprint: "Non-Intrusive Reduced-Order Modeling Using Uncertainty-Aware Deep Neural Networks and Proper Orthogonal Decomposition: Application to Flood Modeling", Pierre Jacquier, Azzedine Abdedou, Vincent Delmas, Azzeddine Soulaimani.