iRail route planning query logs
Query logs from November 2012 until December 2015 of the route planning interface of http://api.irail.be (the connections interface).
The CSV header of the file is as follows:
- datetime: the time the request was executed
- requested_datetime: the requested time in the query for the train. This feature was only enabled in the logs starting April 2015. If empty, defaults to datetime. When the time is 00:00:00, defaults to the time of the datetime
- from_id, from_name, from_long, from_lat and to_id, to_name, to_long, to_lat: unique URI (identifier) of the stations, a human readable name and a geolocation for the origin and destination.
- user_agent: the User-Agent string of the HTTP request
- operating_system: the operating system of the user agent, based on the user_agent string, using the https://github.com/jenssegers/agent project.
- is_bot: whether or not this is request was done by a search-engine bot, based on the user_agent string, using the https://github.com/jenssegers/agent project.
Mind that we did use the GIT LFS system to store the CSV, which you will have to install on your system if you want to clone this repo.