Install locally via git
$ git clone https://github.com/pieter-vanderwerff/backbone-require-wire.git
This includes all needed libs.
You will need a local webserver to demo the project.
- No global pollution
- Easy to use
- Require minimal “integration”
- Easy to embed seamlessly with any testing framework
- Easily fake any interface
- Ship with ready-to-use fakes for XMLHttpRequest, timers and more
Check out todo.org in the project repository
$ node test/node/run.js
- Install Node.js & NPM
$ npm install buster-format
- Install Java
- Download jsTestDriver
- Start the JsTestDriver server
$ java -jar JsTestDriver.jar --port 4224
- Open a browser, go to http://localhost:4224/ and click 'Capture this Browser'
- run the tests
$ java -jar JsTestDriver.jar --tests all --reset
I've added a rudimentary setup for running the tests on Rhino with env.js (as this is a fairly common test setup, Sinon should support it). The files are located in test/rhino, but there are currently quite a few test failures. I believe these are not all bugs - many are probably problems with the tests running in Rhino. Run tests from the project root (load paths depend on it):
$ java -jar js.jar -opt -1 test/rhino/run.js