Whistle Blower interview project website.
is using a modified version of the demo version of the autoEdit github page.
To generate the demo page
npm run make_js
and then to move it into the
docs folder for github pages
npm run make_demo
This copies the content of
'./docs' so that it can run as standalone static html site using github pages, without the need for backend (faster loadtime).
To add a new video
To add new video of interviews with transcription:
- To generate the video transcription json, use autoEdit, and in export options chose Json.
- Also export the video webm preview or make mp4 video preview using miro converter
- Modify the json to add url to where you are hosting the video.
- also add an audio file
- add thumnail image in json + link to where you hosting image. using as key
- add vimeo id to json. eg if url is https://vimeo.com/128977725 then the id is
- modify the
./nwjs/demo_transcription.jsonfile and add it to the array.
It's a backbone app, so in theory it could even connect to a server side app, eg in rails or other framework, that could serve the content to it.
- modify welcome page //add trailer
- modify index page
- modify show page
- Add contact page
- change id for transcript/interview URL so that it can persist, eg don't use CID but use ID instead.
- change so that the video files are mp4 made with miro converter