This repo contains the source code and content for https://www.pietrorea.com. The site uses the static site generator Gatsby.js and it is hosted on Netlify. The current theme is a derivative of the gatsby-starter-blog template.
- Prerequisites: make sure
- Clone this repo and run
npm i. Install peer dependencies.
npm run devto run locally.
The blog posts and pages are written in Markdown and they're located in the
The posts use Jekyll-inspired frontmatter to communicate metadata back to the blogging engine. The frontmatter variables currently supported are listed below:
- title: The title of the blog post
- path: The relative URL path for the blog post or page (e.g.
/now). To prevent broken links, the blogging engine should not append a URL prefix such as
blogin front of this path. For example,
/path-exampleshould always be served from
- date: Date of publication (e.g. 2018-05-31)
- author: Blog post author
- layout: Layout that the blogging engine should use. The only supported layout is
postat the moment.
- status: The status of the blog post. Supported values are