Documentation for CrossRef's REST API.
How to us this repository
This is a simple documentation repo. The following files can help you navigate CrossRef's API:
- rest_api.md CrossRef REST API. This is the main file.
- rest_api_koans.md - CrossRef API Koans. These are basic questions with their answers about how to use the API.
- rest_api_tour.md - These short examples show how the CrossRef REST APIs can be used to provide CrossPublisher suport for TDM applications. This demonstration is a bit of a paradox- it is targeted at a non-technical audience who wants to understand a little but about the technical infrastructure that researchers can leverage for TDM applications.
- ad_hoc_deposits.md - A Guide to Making Ad hoc XML Deposits Using CrossRef's Manual XML Deposit Interface
- archive_query_api.md - Archive Arrangement Query API
- deposit_api.md - CrossRef RESTful Deposit API
- resource_intended_use_hints.md - Resource Intended Use Hints Through CrossRef Metadata
- scratch.md - Content "Syndication" through CrossRef Metadata
Example XML queries can be found in the example/ folder.
Key Perfomance Indicators
CrossRef metadata best practice to support key performance indicators (KPIs) for funding agencies is still available at funder_kpi_metadata_best_practice.md.