helloworld is a Node Application hosted in Nodejitsu and based on MVC architecture.
Suggestion: If you are interseted in Node and wanna create your own Node Application , suggest you forking the repository and following my steps.What is more , I'm sure you can find some your own stuff in Architecture Changed Notes chapter.
helloworld issue and tell me ,thx at all.Get any issue ? click here
Architecture Changed Notes
- added "package.json"
- added "views" folder
- as the "View" level of MVC.
- use jade html template.
- added "public" folder
- name for the plugin that will be used and version.
- configured Codeship
- Push codes into Github then deploy in Nodejitsu.
- video:How to deploy a node.js app from GitHub to Nodejitsu on Vimeo.
- updated "package.json"
- added "models" folder
- as the "Model" level of MVC
- added "users.js" file for testing
- updated "app.js"
- require "mongoose" module and used
- add route：