Save Telegram Chat History
Why this extension?
Perhaps, many of us like Telegram messenger and use it for conversations with friends. However, we were a bit disappointed by the absence of any sort of easy-accessible "Save Conversation" feature in the messenger. Therefore, we've written a Chrome extension for it!
How It Works
- Install the Chrome extension "Save Telegram Chat History". You should now see a new icon in the browser.
- Visit https://web.telegram.org.
- Select a peer you want to get history from.
- Click on the icon "Save Telegram Chat History".
- In the popup window click one of the buttons to fetch some messages, then 'Save As' to a local file.
- Congratulations! You are done.
- Shows your chat history with a Telegram peer or a group as text.
- Works even for DELETED accounts.
- Browse photos depending on the cursor position or as a list, with possibility to save one by one (since 2.1.0).
- Fetching history without scrolling (since 2.0.0).
- You can configure the output format (since 1.3.0) and date format (since 2.2.6).
- Chrome browser (48+), not tested on older versions. Chrome browser (65+) for the most recent version (2.2.6).
- Supported languages of web interface are English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese.
If you have any feedback, feel free to visit us at https://github.com/pigpagnet/save-telegram-chat-history. The code is open-source.
Icons by https://www.iconfinder.com