Patch for MacEFIRom's Mac Pro 2009-2010 Firmware Tool
About this patch
- Mac Pro 4,1 (Early 2009) firmware update to 5,1
This patch fixes previously broken firmware images downloads from Apple website.
- EFI GPU
- OS X 10.7 and greater
- Starting with OS X 10.11 and greater you will need to disable SIP (System Integrity Proctection)
- Reboot your Mac into Recovery Mode by restarting your computer and holding down Command+R until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
- Click Utilities > Terminal.
- In the Terminal window, type in
csrutil disableand press Enter.
- Restart your Mac.
- To re enable SIP, repeat this procedure and enter
Mac Pro 2009-2010 Firmware Tool version