Maya Script Loader
(Work in progress)
Installs scripts to user's local Maya scripts folder from a network drive.
- Load list of whl packages from a remote location. A database defines the project folder locations and categories.
- Install the package
- Extract whl to Maya scripts folder
- Install dependencies if needed
- Check if the script is up to date
Requirements for whl:
- setup.py must have following fields:
- check example_package_src folder for examples
How to use:
- Copy the script_loader_pkg (in pkg folder) to maya scripts folder.
- Run with command:
import script_loader_pkg reload(script_loader_pkg)
the installed scripts will be copied into this folder.
Set the correct path to the database in script_loader_config.py
- Make resizable / dockable
- Error reporting