Build web applications with less tooling and 10x faster iteration. No bundler required.
npm install --save-dev snowpack
- Instead of bundling on every change, just run Snowpack once right after
- Snowpack re-installs your dependencies as single JS files to a new
↣ Snowpack never touches your source code.
- Build your app, import those dependencies via an ESM
import, and then run it all in the browser.
- Skip the bundle step and see your changes reflected in the browser immediately after hitting save.
- Keep using your favorite web frameworks and build tools! Babel & TypeScript supported.
snowpack-init! Instantly bootstrap a starter app with Snowpack + Preact, Lit-HTML, TypeScript, and more.
- A basic, three-dependency project: [Source] [Live Demo]
- To-do app with server-side render (Preact + HTM + Express): [Source] [Live Demo]
- Terminal Homepage (Preact + Typescript + Babel): [Source] [Live Demo]
- Electron (using Three.js): [Source]
- TypeScript (using Preact): [Source] [Live Demo]
- Vue (using httpVueLoader): [Source] [Live Demo] [By: @thiagoabreu]
- Vue (using JSX): [Source] [Live Demo] [By: @unclejustin]
- PWA-Starter-Kit (lit-html + Redux): [Source]
- LitElement + lit-html PWA: [Source] [Live Demo]
- Hyperapp and JSX (using Babel): [Source] [Live Demo]
- React PWA Starter (React + Styled components + Workbox): [Source] [Live Demo]
- Preact, JSX, Fragment, Router, CSS Grid, Typescript, Babel: [Source]
- React, JSX, Material-UI and super basic routing: [Source]
🙋♀️ Have a great example you'd like to share? Create it on CodeSandbox, Glitch, or GitHub. Then add it here via PR.