Thanks to @rajasegar, we now have Brotli & Gzip size info in our
--stat output! With some new cleanup on top of that, this may become the new default output mode for Snowpack in a future version.
- Cleanup stats code, output (#223) e9fd3ab
- add stat to help output, fix #219 8441896
- Add file path to
--statoutput (#217) 404b1f2
- chore: add gzip and brotli size to stat output (#216) 52ac6a1
New: Plugin Suggestions
Thanks to @dangodev's added Rollup plugin support in v1.4.0, we can now recommend plugins when one of your dependencies attempts to import a non-standard file type (like, for example,
New: WASM-Powered Parser
Thanks to @alex-saunders for replacing our initial Babel-powered import scanner with the WASM-powered es-module-lexer for some pretty impressive speed improvements. Running Snowpack in production (with all optimizations turned on) on www.pika.dev is now down from 24 seconds -> 16 seconds!
- Add support for absolute path to babel plugin (#229) de7f094
- Enable strict types mode (#227) 586f103
- add support for "browser" object entrypoints (#222) f88cd8e
- docs: add web skills to list of projects (#214) e190f15