Piko is a micro framework to build modular MVC applications.
- Compliant with PSR-4, PSR-7, PSR-14 and PSR-15
- Lightweight: Code base including its dependencies is under 200kb.
- Blazing fast: Fast router (Piko router), components lazy loading and using PHP as template engine.
- Customizable: The framework components can be customized throw events and behavior injections.
- Stable: All framework parts have been well tested.
- Modular : MVC logic is packaged into modules.
Installation via composer
composer require piko/framework
The Piko project skeletton can be used to start a piko based project.
Concepts used in Piko were initially inspired from the Yii2 framework.