Pilau Repair Meta
A WordPress plugin for one-click, object-by-object repairing of corrupted serialized data in metadata.
- Adds a Repair meta option to the row actions for posts (including CPTs) and pages.
- Clicking this will search for serialized arrays in the post's meta, and repair them if possible.
- The replaced value(s) are stored in a file in the uploads folder, just in case. Note that this file's contents only apply to the last operation - it's overwritten the next time you click Repair meta.
- Support for Media Library and Users
- Add Repair meta to bulk actions drop-down
I'll add these if a project I work on needs them. If you need new features for your project, feel free to add them and submit a pull request :)