Please sign in to comment.
Refined exit codes handling. Closes #102.
This commit concentrates on two related issues: - It adds a new command line switch `--exit-threshold` which allows users specify the threshold value (numeric) which is used to filter out tool exit codes: if reported exit code is below the threshold value, tool simply returns 0. - Restructures exit codes values to have higher value representing more severe condition. This plays nicer with previous point. Currently warning has value 1, error 2, fatal 3 (although fatal is not used currently in the tool). Note that it's not possible to suppress crashes, regardless of whether the threshold is set above the value (250 currently)! Also updated build number to 692.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 35 additions and 7 deletions.
- +1 −1 AppledocTests-Info.plist
- +1 −0 AppledocTests_prefix.pch
- +8 −2 Application/GBAppledocApplication.m
- +11 −1 Application/GBApplicationSettingsProvider.h
- +2 −0 Application/GBApplicationSettingsProvider.m
- +1 −1 Application/GBApplicationStringsProvider.m
- +2 −2 Common/GBExitCodes.h
- +7 −0 Testing/GBApplicationTesting.m
- +2 −0 appledoc.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj