ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor Inbound Adaptor receiving AIS (Automatic Identification System) messages.
- AIS Inbound Adapter
Building the source code:
- Make sure Maven and ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor SDK are installed on your machine.
- Run 'mvn install -Dcontact.address=[YourContactEmailAddress]'
Installing the built jar files:
- Download a zip of jars.
- Copy the jar files into the [ArcGIS-GeoEvent-Processor-Install-Directory]/deploy folder.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor for Server.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor SDK.
- Java JDK 1.6 or greater.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Copyright 2013 Informi GIS
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.
(ArcGIS, GeoEvent, Processor)