Add (or remove) a semicolon (or a comma) at the end of the line.
- Key bindings (default to
- Context menu in the editor (
- Multiple cursors, multiple lines
- Ignore empty lines (optional)
- Start a new line (optional with default commands, always with
How to use
ctrl+, to add/remove a semicolon at the end of the selected lines. The context menu can also be used in the editor, see the
Two commands aren't binded to any keys by default :
trailing-semicolon:comma-newline. They have the same behavior as the default commands but also start a new line (exactly as
ctrl-enter would do).
- The key bindings conflict with default configuration, you can change this in your