This plugin is not maintaned for a long time. If you still see it usefull and have any fixes, feel free to submit a pull request!
- Entries and categories build on pimcore data objects
- RSS feed
- Snippets with categories / calendar / feed links / latest entries
- Comments provided by Commenting plugin integration
- Tags provided by Tags Field V2 plugin integration
Just like other Pimcore plugins:
- download plugin by composer or use Extension Manager
- navigate to
Extras -> Extensionsin admin panel
- enable & install plugin
- reload admin interface
If everything went smoothly you will find
Blog custom view just below
Objects in right panel.
Now you can add some entries/categories.
Create document named eg.
Blog using defined document type:
NOTE: If you need Tag Field plugin integration install it first. Otherwise installer will skip tag field in blog entry class definition. Of course you can add tag field manualy later.
Plugin provides some snippets that you can place anywhere on your site (eg. sidebar, mainpage):
- latest entries (Blog/snippet/latest)
- categories list (Blog/snippet/categories)
- calendar (Blog/snippet/calendar)
- links to rss/atom feed (Blog/snippet/feed)
You can add/modify/remove entry/category data fields using default pimcore Object Classes interface.
You can overwrite any of default view scripts by copying
Your custom view script will be used automatically instead of default one.
This will allow you to update plugin without loosing your project markup.
- 2015-02-21 1.0.5 composer.json - published on Packagist
- 2013-06-05 1.0.4 Added predefined document types.
- 2013-04-14 1.0.3 Fixed installation after changes in pimcore.
- 2012-12-07 1.0.2 Removed empty js/css paths from plugin.xml
- 2012-11-26 1.0.1 Added example blog layout. Fixed template overwriting.
- Settings management
- Tag cloud snippet