improved-print is a native custom-element. It's purpose is to strip out links within content, and make a nice list of footnotes when attempting to print.
npm install improved-print
- Import the component by adding the following line to the end of your
- Create the improved-print tag somewhere in the body.
- Insert some HTML with links you want to print.
<improved-print> <article> <h1>Hello World!</h1> <p>This is an <a href="https://www.google.com/">example link</a>. And <a href="https://pdw.io" data-no-improved-print>this</a> is a link that is ignored on print.</p> <a href="https://www.wikipedia.com">Learn more!</a> </article> </improved-print>
- Once you hit print you should see the results directly!
Future plans / TODO
- Think of a better name(?)
- CSS variables for additional styling