Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Install NFC using the script
Warning, following this guide will void your warranty
- Windows (Verified working on Windows 7, not sure if it works on Windows 8 or 10)
- Smartwatch 3 with Build number LCA43 (You find this on the watch under "Settings -> About")
1, On the watch, do the following:
- Go to "Settings -> About" and click on "Build number" 10 times until it says "You are now a developer"
- Go to "Settings -> Developer options" and enable ADB debugging
2, Connect the watch to the computer, you should get a message saying "Allow debugging", select "Always"
3, Download all the files and put them in a folder:
4, Double-click "installNfc.bat".
- This script file will first create a backup of your system. You can use this to restore the watch if something goes wrong. Then the script will install NFC.
- If your computer doesn't have the correct drivers a program will start to help you install it.
- If You haven't done point 1 or 2, you will be reminded to do so.