Pi MusicBox is the Swiss Army Knife of streaming music on the Raspberry Pi. With Pi MusicBox, you can create a cheap (Sonos-like) standalone streaming music player for Spotify and other online music services.
- Headless audio player based on Mopidy. Just connect your speakers or headphones - no need for a monitor.
- Quick and easy setup with no Linux knowledge required.
- Stream music from Spotify, SoundCloud, Google Music, YouTube and Subsonic.
- Listen to podcasts (with iTunes and Podder directories) as well as online radio (TuneIn, Dirble and Soma FM).
- Play MP3/OGG/FLAC/AAC music from your SD card, USB drives and network shares.
- Remote controllable with a choice of browser-interfaces or with an MPD-client (e.g. MPDroid for Android).
- AirTunes/AirPlay and DLNA streaming from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Support for all kinds of USB, HifiBerry and IQ Audio soundcards.
- Wi-Fi support (WPA, Raspbian supported Wi-Fi adapters only)
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Discussion forum
- Source code
- Issue tracker
- Twitter: @PiMusicBox
- Facebook: raspberrypimusicbox
Copyright 2013-2016 Wouter van Wijk and contributors.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See the file LICENSE for the full license text.