user accounts for Django
Provides a Django project with a very extensible infrastructure for dealing with user accounts.
- Functionality for:
- Log in (email or username authentication)
- Sign up
- Email confirmation
- Signup tokens for private betas
- Password reset
- Account management (update account settings and change password)
- Account deletion
- Extensible class-based views and hooksets
- Custom User model support
- Django 1.4, 1.6 or 1.7
- Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3 or 3.4
- django-appconf (included in install_requires)
- pytz (included in install_requires)
Keep in mind that the Python version support will also depend on what is supported by Django. For example, if you need to use Python 2.6 you can't use Django 1.7+.
We accept contributions from everyone! See the CONTRIBUTING.md file for more information about how to contribute.