Table of Contents
- About Pinax
- Change Log
- Code of Conduct
- Connect with Pinax
Pinax is an open-source platform built on the Django Web Framework. It is an ecosystem of reusable Django apps, themes, and starter project templates. This collection can be found at http://pinaxproject.com.
pinax-submissions is an app for proposing and reviewing submissions.
- propose items
- review items
- facilitate conservation between proposer and reviewer
Supported Django and Python versions
|Django \ Python||2.7||3.4||3.5||3.6|
- Allow use with any account-management package by removing django-user-accounts dependency
- Update installation requirements
- Update CI configuration
- Update .gitignore
- Remove unused MANIFEST entries
- Update patch target links
- Add namespacing to tests/urls.py
- Add Django 2.0 compatibility testing
- Drop Django 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 and Python 3.3 support
- Convert CI and coverage to CircleCi and CodeCov
- Add PyPi-compatible long description
- Standardize documentation layout
- Add django>=1.11 to requirements
pinax-submissions was extracted from the
For an overview on how contributing to Pinax works read this blog post and watch the included video, or read our How to Contribute section. For concrete contribution ideas, please see our Ways to Contribute/What We Need Help With section.
In case of any questions we recommend you join our Pinax Slack team and ping us there instead of creating an issue on GitHub. Creating issues on GitHub is of course also valid but we are usually able to help you faster if you ping us in Slack.
We also highly recommend reading our blog post on Open Source and Self-Care.
Code of Conduct
In order to foster a kind, inclusive, and harassment-free community, the Pinax Project has a code of conduct. We ask you to treat everyone as a smart human programmer that shares an interest in Python, Django, and Pinax with you.
Connect with Pinax
Copyright (c) 2012-2018 James Tauber and contributors under the MIT license.