TPC-H Benchmark, specific for MySQL/TiDB
- alltable.load mysql commands to load all data
- alltable.count mysql commands to select count(*) all tables
- dss.sql modified schema definition file
- get-all-query-time.pl perl script to get runtime of each query
- get-query-time.pl perl script to get runtime of a query
- queries 22 TPC-H queries
- tablescanquery.pl perl script to generate scan query for all tables
Some changes have been made to official files provided by TPC-H, to make them work with TiDB.
How to use
Use mysql client login to
TiDB and create a databse call
make tbl will make
dbgen and generate
make load will create database and tables in TiDB and load all
*.tbl into TiDB.
After this, please be patient. If you really want to know any progress that
making right now, you can open another terminal and use query defined in
to know how many rows in the table.
If you are using macOs, please replace