Marvel Heroes Library
Get to know all about favourite characters in one app as well as some basic Flutter concepts.
What you will learn
- How to handle sensitive data like API keys.
- Make API calls. (HTTP)
- Best way to JSON serialization.
- How to handle Large and Complex JSON data that sufficient for jank user experience.
- Customize theme and font style from single place.
Catch me here
- Fork the the project
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Make required changes and commit (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Getting Started with Flutter
For help getting started with Flutter, view online documentation
Copyright 2019 Pinkesh Darji
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.