MQTT and E1.31 pixel driver for ESP8266 and ESP32
For setup information and more, please see the wiki
Version 0.11.0 is a major refactor and breaks out all (except a few core effects) to a seperate .ino file. An effect template is given at the end of the file to enable you to easily contribute your own effects.
Fade now implemented on power on/off and all effect changes.
New from v0.10.0 Audio reactive effects
New from v0.9.0 Rotary Encoder Support for Brightness and effect Speed
- LED driver
- MQTT control and status using Json messages
- MQTT discovery for Home Assistant for easy set up
- MQTT group topic to allow control of multiple boards with single MQTT message
- Last will and testament MQTT messages to show online status
- Support for Home Assistant
- OTA updates
- Status indication at boot... red - powered up, amber - wifi connected, green MQTT connected
- Home Assistant "white value" slider can be used to control effect speed
- Physical button control
- Rotary encoder control for Brightness and Speed
- Original sketch effects and DrZzs custom effects (from this video) included.
- E1.31 Unicast control (ie Xlights) - (note can ONLY be selected via MQTT)
- Audio reactive effects using Microphone Audio amplifier module
Thanks to the original authors, Bruh, Library authors, DrZzs for additional effects, http://soliton.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/cpt-city/bhw/index.html for color palettes, @bbacskay and anyone else I've missed!