This app logs when our coworking space called Launchpad is open/closed. It also reads our slack channel and mimics the behavior of Growbot, i.e. reading
props @user for cleaning up.
- Fork the repo
- Clone it onto your pc
- Install the dependencies with Composer
- Fill out the .env file (ask @lorey for API keys)
php artisan migrate(or rather
php artisan migrate --seedfor development to get initial data)
- Import the first rankings
If you want to help or have any questions, you can find the developers in our slack in the #app channel:
Issues for beginners are marked with the tag
help wanted: View all issues for beginners
Import props and update rankings
You have three options:
* * * * * php /patch/to/project/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1to cron for automatic imports every minute.
- Import from terminal once by executing
php artisan schedule:run.
- Import from web by opening