Official repository for Pipa Estúdio Digital website. Feel free to fork and improve our website. Sure, your name will be on the list below! :-)
- Pipa Digital (owner) – @pipadigital
- Gláuber Sampaio (creator) – @glauber-sampaio
- Maicol Santos (Developer) – @maicol-dg
How to contribute (via pull request)
If you find any error on our website, you can create an Issue and tell us what's going on. And of course, if you want to put your hands on, you must check the following steps:
- Fork this repository – clone it locally and make your own changes.
- Pull request – after editing, create a pull request and describe what was the problem, what you've done and how your changes will help on the project.
- Wait – we will check your changes and see if everything is okay.
- Done – your name on our braves list! :-)
If you're forking the project, read the CONFIG.MD to better use.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Pipa Estúdio Digital
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.