An Ace of Spades 0.75 server based on PySnip.
👉 Chat with us!
#piqueserver:matrix.org(Riot Webchat link)
- Discord: Join with this invite link
- Slack: Join with this invite link
#piqueserveron freenode.net (web)
All of these are bridged together!
- Many administrator features
- A lot of epic commands
- A remote console (using SSH)
- Map rotation
- Map metadata (name, version, author, and map configuration)
- Map extensions (water damage, etc.)
- A map generator
- An IRC client for managing your server
- A JSON query webserver
- A status server with map overview
- Server/map scripts
- Melee attacks with the pickaxe
- New gamemodes (deathmatch / runningman)
- Rollback feature (rolling back to the original map)
- Spectator mode
- Dirt grenades
- Platforms with buttons
- Ban subscribe service
- A ton of other features
Piqueserver requires python3.5+
- We currently provide builds for:
- Linux 32 and 64bit, Python 3.5, 3.6
- Windows 32 and 64bit, Python 3.5, 3.6
If your system is not one of the above, you will also need a recent C++ Compiler.
pip (stable version)
pip3 install piqueserver
to install with the optional ssh server
pip3 install piqueserver[ssh]
git (bleeding edge)
git clone https://github.com/piqueserver/piqueserver cd piqueserver python3 -m venv venv source venv/bin/activate pip install -r requirements.txt python setup.py install # now `piqueserver` will be available on the $PATH when venv active
An AUR package (git master) is available. Install manually or with your favourite AUR helper:
pacaur -y piqueserver-git
Then copy the default configuration as a base to work off
A-a-and lift off!
Custom config location
If you wish to use a different location to
for config files, specify a directory with the
piqueserver --copy-config -d custom_dir piqueserver -d custom_dir
What's the purpose?
The purpose of this repo is to be a continuation of PySnip.
What if PySnip development returns?
Then they would merge our changes and development would be continued there, I guess. The important thing is to keep AoS servers alive.
Why should I use piqueserver instead of PySnip/PySpades?
- Multi config installation
- Docker support
- Bug fixes
- Better anti-hacking
- New scripts
What about 0.76 support
Working with multiple versions is a pain. 0.76 will be suported in the future only.
Is that everything?
Please see also the Wiki for more information.
Don't be shy and submit us a PR or an issue! Help is always appreciated
pip to setup the development environment:
$ python3 -m venv venv && source venv/bin/activate (venv) $ pip install -r requirements.txt (venv) $ pip install -r dev-requirements.txt # includes dev tools (venv) $ python setup.py install (venv) $ deactivate # Deactivate virtualenv
Brought to you with