Use this to generate complex and well formatted XML documents from Coldfusion data types
Please see the wiki located at https://github.com/pirategaspard/AnythingToXML/wiki for examples on how to use this library
I hope you find AnythingToXML useful!
- 2013/11/16 moved to github
- 2010/02/21 added CFtype hinting for use with XMLToAnything and more flexabilit for xml node naming. See XMLutils.cfc.
- 2008/10/09 added getter introspection for ObjectToXML.cfc with help from Brian Rinaldi
- 2008/07/09 fixed createXML() in ObjectToXML.cfc, and updated pluralexceptions() function in xmluti.cfc
- 2008/06/03 Added formatting to XML tags and started pluralexceptions() function in xmluti.cfc
- 2008/05/19 Added Examples
- 2008/05/08 fixed addNodeAttributes function in ObjectToXML.cfc
- 2008/05/01 initial release
License (Simplified BSD)
Copyright (c) Daniel Gaspar
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.