…mation has finished, a new event `"openingDone"` is triggered on the instance. The `delay_play` then becomes a callback for the event bound one level up the DOM to the overlay node (instance's parent). This way it is cancellable on the instance either by using event's `.stopPropagation()` or by returning false from the handler. Fixes #65
Just missing annotations examples - the'll be in the beta.
* Non-`wheelable` Reels now allow scrolling of the page when wheeling above the Reel instance.
* New option `attr` allows to set custom attributes of the IMG tag (useful for re-using DOM nodes).
* Instances being re-instantiated now perform automatic teardown (GH-62).
* Proper image preload events unbinding on teardown (GH-64).
* Option `scrollable` can disable page scrolling (if needed) on touch devices.
* New event `"openingDone"` now announces the end of opening animation (GH-65).
* Internal event `slide` renamed to `pan` (GH-51).
* Actual frame number is manifested with a wrapper class name, e.g. `frame-8` (GH-69).
* Improved order of preloaded images gradually increasing fidelity of the image, thus the name `"fidelity"` and this mode is now default. The former order is designated `"linear". Preloading mode is chosen by new `preload` option accepting a mode name. (GH-10).
* Deprecated options `hotspot`, `tooltip` and `reversed` have been removed.
* Bare click on left/right half of the image steps the Reel one frame forward/back. Set `steppable` to false to disable. Comes with `"stepLeft"` and `"stepRight"` events (GH-20).
* Custom text/graphics can augment the frames using the brand new `annotations` feature (GH-36).
* New complementary `.unreel()` function to revert effects of `.reel()` on the DOM.
* Control event `play` now accepts optional `speed` parameter.
* Mouse cursor is now customizable with the new `cursor` option. The new failsafe cursor is now `"move"`.