Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- #541 Crop tool: select an area and use the CROP transform tool to resize sprites on the fly
- #271 New piskel button for offline applications: it was difficult to work on several sprites at the same time for offline apps users. A '+' button was added to open a new piskel window.
- #663 Palettes now switch to a tiny mode if they contain more than 10 colors
- #636 The grid can now be drawn (with custom colors) instead of being transparent
- #636 Also reworked the general settings panel to introduce tabs, and group together relevant options
- #699 SPACE is now available as a KEY when customizing keyboard shortcuts
- #658 Move the viewport using SHIFT+ARROW keys
Bug Fixes & improvements
- #682 thanks to @smiegrin : the line tool is now much faster when using big pen sizes
- #697 confirmation message when leaving Piskel with unsaved changes is (hopefully) less confusing
- #704 default window height for offline apps has been increased to display all the UI correctly
- SHIFT + CLICK on UP/DOWN for a layer moves the layer to the top/bottom of the layer stack
- new layers are added just before the selected layer. Before, new layers were always set in the first slot.
- (v0.12.1) #717 fix an app-breaking bug with color palettes
- more integration tests, so less bugs in the future!
- goodbye jslint+jscs, welcome eslint!
Check the full changelist at : firstname.lastname@example.org...v0.12.1