kubectl apply -f release-0.0.4.yaml
Added support for a cluster scoped ClusterBuilder resource.
ClusterBuilders are available cluster wide and behave identically to the Builder type. However, they do not support imagePullSecrets. Therefore the builder image must be available to kpack without credentials.
A ClusterBuilder can be created with this configuration:
apiVersion: build.pivotal.io/v1alpha1 kind: ClusterBuilder metadata: name: sample-builder spec: image: cloudfoundry/cnb:bionic
A image can be created with the sample-builder ClusterBuilder with the following config in any namespace:
apiVersion: build.pivotal.io/v1alpha1 kind: Image metadata: name: sample-image spec: tag: gcr.io/project-name/app serviceAccount: sample-service-account builder: name: sample-builder kind: ClusterBuilder source: git: url: https://github.com/buildpack/sample-java-app.git revision: master
Builder Images used with this release require the lifecycle v0.4.0.
builderReffield was removed from the Image Resource. Now images are configured with a builder and a
kindas displayed below:
apiVersion: build.pivotal.io/v1alpha1 kind: Image metadata: name: sample-image spec: builder: name: sample-builder kind: Builder # Builder/ClusterBuilder
- Fixed an issue creating Builders with a fully qualified image #128
- Remove dependency on buildpack/imgutil #133
- Image and Builder Status.Conditions will include information about Builder readiness #132
- Added support for
- Fixed an issue where kubernetes was ignoring build resource constraints #114
- Run images can be used from private registries #111 #129
--kubeconfigis no longer required when tailing logs #109 (Brendan Nolan)
- Build logs can be tailed from GKE/AKE clusters #102