In Actions > Downloads, flattening or aggregating reports with lots of results results in the message:
There is no data for this report.
Sometimes clicking the COG and then clicking on ' Make it flat' returns results, but clicking the COG again and then clicking on ' Show them' returns in the message.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the demo page, click Actions > Downloads: https://demo.piwik.org/index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&idSite=7&period=day&date=yesterday#module=Actions&action=indexDownloads&idSite=7&period=day&date=yesterday
2) Click on data range
3) Pick 'data range' under "Period"
3) Click on the export this dataset in other formats
4) Set 'From' to "2008-12-01"
5) Notice there's a lot of data in the report
6) Click on the COG
7) Click Make it flat
8) Notice the message: There is no data for this report.
All data in the report shown and available for export.
this was fixed in Piwik GIT recently and will be available in next 2.0 release